February 29, 2008 · 7:00 AM
Get your Birthday cards started for the year!! Share your designs with other scrapbookers and receive back an array of designed cards that you can use this year for your friends and family.
Carrie is the hostess for this exciting swap.
Rules for the Birthday Card Swap:
1. Deadline for signing up is February 1, 2008. Deadline to hand in cards is on or before February 29, 2008.
2. You need to make the exact same card. The amount of cards depends on the number of participants (this to be determined after sign-up date cut-off).
3. You will receive one of your own cards back along with all the other different cards. Please make the exact card, not variations.
4. Complete full cards. You do not have to complete the inside of the card, but you can if you want to. Be sure to put your initials or sign your name on the back of the cards (people like to know who made them).
5. Size of the cards is up to you. Standard size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inches. (This is an A4 size card) but that's up to you.
6. You do not have to supply envelopes if you create a standard size card (4 1/2 5 5 1/2) BUT if you create a card that is an odd size, you must include envelopes.
7. Put your completed cards in a ziploc bag with your name on it and hand in to Carrie by February 29th (or at the February crop). If you are not able to make it to the crop, contact Carrie to make other arrangements.
8. Cards will distributed back to everyone by the March all day crop (or at the March coffee meet up if all are in on time). If you would like yours mailed to you please enclose a self addressed envelope with postage.